Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Real Estate Development Project in Baguio City!

A few days ago I had the chance to attend an orientation seminar of one of the best real estate developers in Baguio City. I had been introduced to their projects many months ago and one or two of their agents already came to see me in my home-office to introduce their project. I don't know but somehow, it did not catch my attention maybe because I was then busy selling individual properties. I was not into project selling, really. I am also choosy when it comes to developers since there are many out there who are just into money making business without considering the quality of their products and the satisfaction of their clients.

This time however, after listening to their very alive and knowledgeable trainer, I was impressed not only with the outstanding track record of the developer but with the whole project, as well.

I am referring to Goshen Land Capital Incorporated. Goshen Land offers affordable but quality real estate products. The HLURB granted Goshen Land HLURB Certificate of Registration 11684 and HLURB Licenses to Sell 12378 so that people and families could be empowered to enjoy Baguio with the assurance of a clean title and a secure and beautiful environment and the gains of a sure Goshen Land development investment.

To date, Goshen Land has two masterplanned projects, The Courtyards and The Summerfields.

I will feature the two projects in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment