Monday, July 26, 2010

THE TRUTH WILL STILL PREVAIL!

LIES! LIES! LIES! All false accusations from an evil person whose intention is to destroy.

After several months of being silent about the negative ads and blogs written about me by this cyberstalker, and just entrusted everything in the hands of God and in the hands of the NBI under the Cybercrime Division, it is now time to say my piece. For those who believed the lies even without verifying first, I have no negative comment to say. For those who didn't believe, I really appreciate the trust and confidence that you continually give me. For those who gave their positive testimonies, especially from my buyers, my sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I just have this feeling that I do not need to defend myself because I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY! I have not scammed anybody and much more so, I am not a fraud real estate broker nor an illegitimate owner of Elohim Realty Services. I have the legal documents as proofs of my legal personality. DTI-La Union can attest to that. I am a regular member of REBAP-La Union, one proof that I am a certified real estate broker.

For the information of the public, Elohim Realty Services is NOT a Company but under a SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP registered under my name. The negative ads posted by the cyberstalker informing the public that I am no longer connected with Elohim Realty Services and any transaction with me is considered void, is a LIE. There can be no Management because it is not a company. I do not know why this evil person kept on posting such negative ad. My office is just a humble, small office based in Bauang. The Municipal BIR and the Licensing Division of Bauang can even attest that I am paying my taxes and annual business permit religiously.

REBAP-La Union thru our President, Mr. Rey Nisce can also attest that I am a CERTIFIED REAL ESTATE BROKER, duly licensed by DTI and now under PRC under the RESA LAw.

PNP Bauang can also attest that I am NOT A SCAMMER. I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE POLICE RECORD to point me as such.

This cyberstalker is maybe ignorant of the consequences of this criminal acts he/she is committing. Once arrested, he/she will be imprisoned. Cyberstalking is a criminal act.

NBI's work on this case is already in progress. They have now positive leads where this criminal is located. I can't wait for the day to see this "cyberstalker" face to face.

I am now talking to you, Ms/Mr Cyberstalker, I may know you or I may not. Whatever your intention of doing this to me, you must realize now, you have committed a criminal act and this is punishable by law. We will not stop until you are arrested and face the consequences of this criminal act you have committed. I have all the evidences against you. For your information, I have printed out all your emails and the negative ads you have posted in several websites. Those are all libelous ads. You do not have any proofs at all of your accusations.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for weeks now and have gained so much of useful knowledge. Thanks for working for the people like us.
    broker agent

    ReplyDelete